AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
|AWS Cloud Practitioner||Virtual||13-03-2021||2 Days||£995|
|AWS Cloud Practitioner||Virtual||10-04-2021||2 Days||£995|
|AWS Cloud Practitioner||Virtual||01-05-2021||2 Days||£995|
|AWS Cloud Practitioner||Virtual||05-06-2021||2 Days||£995|
|AWS Cloud Practitioner||Virtual||03-07-2021||2 Days||£995|
|AWS Cloud Practitioner||Virtual||07-08-2021||2 Days||£995|
|AWS Cloud Practitioner||Virtual||04-09-2021||2 Days||£995|
|AWS Cloud Practitioner||Virtual||02-10-2021||2 Days||£995|
|AWS Cloud Practitioner||Virtual||06-11-2021||2 Days||£995|
|AWS Cloud Practitioner||Virtual||04-12-2021||2 Days||£995|
What is the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
An Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification will validate your Cloud expertise, enabling you to highlight your in-demand skills to employers.
There is a demand for qualified, skilled Cloud Practitioners, with the demand continuing to rise. Due to this skills-gap, salaries offered to individuals in these roles are very good, making now a great time to train to become an AWS Certified Cloud professional.
AWS Cloud Practitioner is an entry-level certification, which has been designed and developed for those individuals looking to embark on a career in Cloud Computing, by gaining the necessary techniques and knowledge to perform essential Cloud Computing tasks.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner will enable you to:
- Define what the AWS Cloud
- Describe key AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Explain the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Define the Pricing, Billing and Account management models
- Describe essential key services on the AWS platform
- Explain fundamental compliance and security aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
Who is this certification suitable for?
The AWS Cloud Practitioner certification will enable you to work in a Cloud Computing job role, so this course would really suit those interested in a career in the IT sector, specifically in a Cloud based role. Our delegates are usually from one of three groups:
- Individuals aspiring to work in the IT sector
- University Graduates
- IT Professionals
While there are no official prerequisites to enrol onto this programme, it would be advantageous if you:
- Have a good understanding of computing and networks
- Are a fast learner
- Committed to succeed
Why study this AWS training Certificate with us
This AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certificate has been developed to give you the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in this specialist sector, while earning an internationally recognised certification. If you’re looking to get into the Cloud Computing sector, this is the qualification to get you started.
We have a lot of experience in the training and education sector and are course materials and expert trainers ensure you receive the highest quality training.
We offer everything you will require to successfully pass your AWS Cloud Practitioner exam, including course materials, and hands-on exercises, which also help support your learning and prepare you for your new career in Cloud Computing.
What job could I get with this qualification?
If you’re considering a career in Cloud Computing, know that you have chosen a solid industry, with excellent career progression and high earning potential. IT professionals are in high demand and as such, are often offered high basic salaries. AWS Certified Solutions Architects and Developers can earn in excess of £100k per annum, and current UK salaries are circa £55k per annum.
Typical AWS Cloud job titles include:
- AWS Cloud Engineer
- AWS Cloud Architect
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
Course Details, Syllabus & Exams
AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Course Modules
- AWS fundamentals
- AWS core services
- Design and implement Cloud Network
- Making your Cloud highly available
- Making your Cloud scalable
- Automating your Cloud services
- AWS costing
- Media file encoding services
- AWS best practices
- Securing AWS services
- AWS recovery planning
- Monitoring AWS performance
- Troubleshooting AWS
FREE AWS Job Assist Virtual Event
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the hottest sectors in tech right now, and as such, we've teamed up with the industries top cloud computing experts to host sessions, designed to give you everything you need to develop your cloud career.
- Learn how to unlock a six-figure earning potential
- Join us at our exclusive event to learn how you can launch a career in cloud computing
- We are offering 25 seats for FREE (normally £295). Secure yours now so you don’t miss out
Who should attend?
Those aspiring to work in IT, University Graduates interested in IT and IT Professionals.
- Welcome - A run through of the full agenda for the afternoon
- Introduction to The Cloud - What the Cloud is, why everyone is talking about it, and the future of IT
- Introduction to AWS - What AWS is and why there is a huge market demand for it right now, plus how to capitalise from it
- Hands on Labs - Hands on labs on Amazon Web Services and the opportunity to use our state-of-the-art equipment
- 1-on-1 Career Guidance - Expert career advice from out IT recruitment specialists who will tell you exactly what you need to get a lucrative job in AWS
- Event: AWS Job Assist Event (held virtually)
- Available Date: Our next series of weekend dates are: 23rd and 24th of May, 30th and 31st May, and 6th and 7th of June 2020.
- Time: 10:00am – 1pm
Unlimited Tutor Support
Our courses are supplied with Unlimited Tutor Support for 12 months. Here, our mentors and tutors can help you with any questions, difficulties or concerns you may have while studying your course materials.
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to our mentors for 12 months from your enrolment
- Access to a mentor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Access to a mentor is via live chat, reducing wait times to typically under a minute
- Our mentors keep up to date with technology, continue to develop new skills and earn additional industry regulated certifications. They’re passionate about all things technical and have a desire to “teach” and help new students. They’re “handpicked” to support our students, based on the topics they are being taught or learning for the first time
- Being able to speak with a mentor to help reinforce what you’ve learnt, especially in the following scenarios:
- When you cannot find the answer yourself
- Learning a concept for the first time
- Discovering more about a new concept learned
- When you forget a concept or need help with applying them
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above
CompatibilityWindows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android
After the advice given by the Government, NHS and WHO, we have taken the appropriate measures to ensure the safety of all our delegates attending our classrooms and events. This has been, and always will be, our number one priority.
We wanted to reassure you that all our scheduled classrooms and events will still be running. However, we will be now be offering them Virtually.
This decision to move all learning to Virtual and to offer support remotely has been taken to protect delegates and trainers. This allows delegates to continue their learning and for trainers to maintain the same level of service.
Because the situation is changing daily, we will do our best to provide you with the most up-to-date information, and this will be communicated via our website or email.
For anyone with queries regarding classrooms you are about to attend, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 02 3198 7706.
Please stay safe.