AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Professional)
|AWS Architect Professional||Virtual||20-03-2021||9 Days||£1,495|
|AWS Architect Professional||Virtual||15-05-2021||9 Days||£1,495|
|AWS Architect Professional||Virtual||12-06-2021||9 Days||£1,495|
|AWS Architect Professional||Virtual||17-07-2021||9 Days||£1,495|
|AWS Architect Professional||Virtual||14-08-2021||9 Days||£1,495|
|AWS Architect Professional||Virtual||18-09-2021||9 Days||£1,495|
|AWS Architect Professional||Virtual||16-10-2021||9 Days||£1,495|
|AWS Architect Professional||Virtual||20-11-2021||9 Days||£1,495|
|AWS Architect Professional||Virtual||11-12-2021||9 Days||£1,495|
What is the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional certification
Are you an experienced Solutions Architect, able to design multi-tier, enterprise scale solutions with AWS services? Take you skills and knowledge further with the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional Certification, and open yourself to more, senior and higher paying job roles.
This certification has been developed for individuals who currently perform Solutions Architects roles, with two or more years of hands-on AWS experience.
Amazon Web Services is one of the fastest growing Cloud service platforms, used by millions of people worldwide, so by earning your AWS Solutions Architect - Professional qualification, you can gain one of the highest accolades a Cloud Engineer can get.
This qualification has been designed to give you an advanced understanding of the AWS framework, while helping you learn how to manage multiple AWS accounts, connect an on-premises data centre to the AWS Cloud, and show you how to design large data stores for the AWS Cloud.
The demand for highly trained, senior AWS Solutions Architects is high, so start your training today!
The average UK salary for an AWS Solutions Architect Professional is £90k per annum, with top earners exceeding £140k.
Is this training suitable for me?
If you’re already carrying out the function of a Solutions Architect, and you have two years’ experience or more, this course is suitable for you. It is recommended that you have the following knowledge and competences:
- Two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS
- The ability to evaluate Cloud application requirements, and make architectural recommendations
- Architect a continuous integration and deployment process
- Familiarity with AWS CloudFormation templates, Billing Console, and Management Console
- Be able to explain and apply the five pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Design a hybrid architecture with key AWS technologies, such as VPN and AWS Direct Connect
- Familiarity with a scripting language and Windows and Linux environments
- Architect a continuous integration and deployment process
Besides having the above knowledge and skills, it is also recommended that you have already completed your AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate qualification and passed your exam before enrolling onto this certification.
Why study this AWS training Certificate with us
We have helped to train over 575,000 delegates since our inception, and many of them were in the IT and Cyber Security sectors, and our aim is to ensure you too can gain the knowledge and certifications required to succeed in your career as a Solutions Architect.
What job could I get with this qualification?
You no doubt already understand the opportunity this sector in the IT industry offers, and the demand currently for highly skilled and certified AWS Solutions Architects. Alongside this, there is also high earning potential for those who move into more senior job roles, through advanced AWS certifications.
As an experience Solutions Architect with an AWS certificate, you could earn between £70k-£100k, depending on experience and location.
Course Details, Syllabus & Exams
AWS Solutions Architect – Professional Course Modules
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization
- Connect an on-premises data centre to the AWS Cloud
- Discuss billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from an on-premises data centre to AWS
- Design large data stores for the AWS Cloud
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from distributed denial of service (DDOS) attacks
AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam Details
- Format – Multiple choice, multiple answer
- Type – Professional
- Delivery Method – Testing centre or online proctored exam
- Time limit – 180 minutes
- Languages Available – English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
FREE AWS Job Assist Virtual Event
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the hottest sectors in tech right now, and as such, we've teamed up with the industries top cloud computing experts to host sessions, designed to give you everything you need to develop your cloud career.
- Learn how to unlock a six-figure earning potential
- Join us at our exclusive event to learn how you can launch a career in cloud computing
- We are offering 25 seats for FREE (normally £295). Secure yours now so you don’t miss out
Who should attend?
Those aspiring to work in IT, University Graduates interested in IT and IT Professionals.
- Welcome - A run through of the full agenda for the afternoon
- Introduction to The Cloud - What the Cloud is, why everyone is talking about it, and the future of IT
- Introduction to AWS - What AWS is and why there is a huge market demand for it right now, plus how to capitalise from it
- Hands on Labs - Hands on labs on Amazon Web Services and the opportunity to use our state-of-the-art equipment
- 1-on-1 Career Guidance - Expert career advice from out IT recruitment specialists who will tell you exactly what you need to get a lucrative job in AWS
- Event: AWS Job Assist Event (held virtually)
- Available Date: Our next date is the 23rd June 2020.
- Time: 17:30-20:30
Unlimited Mentor Support
Our courses are supplied with Unlimited Mentor Support for 12 months. Here, our mentors and tutors can help you with any questions, difficulties or concerns you may have while studying your course materials.
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to our mentors for 12 months from your enrolment
- Access to a mentor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Access to a mentor is via live chat, reducing wait times to typically under a minute
- Our mentors keep up to date with technology, continue to develop new skills and earn additional industry regulated certifications. They’re passionate about all things technical and have a desire to “teach” and help new students. They’re “handpicked” to support our students, based on the topics they are being taught or learning for the first time
- Being able to speak with a mentor to help reinforce what you’ve learnt, especially in the following scenarios:
- When you cannot find the answer yourself
- Learning a concept for the first time
- Discovering more about a new concept learned
- When you forget a concept or need help with applying them
After the advice given by the Government, NHS and WHO, we have taken the appropriate measures to ensure the safety of all our delegates attending our classrooms and events. This has been, and always will be, our number one priority.
We wanted to reassure you that all our scheduled classrooms and events will still be running. However, we will be now be offering them Virtually.
This decision to move all learning to Virtual and to offer support remotely has been taken to protect delegates and trainers. This allows delegates to continue their learning and for trainers to maintain the same level of service.
Because the situation is changing daily, we will do our best to provide you with the most up-to-date information, and this will be communicated via our website or email.
For anyone with queries regarding classrooms you are about to attend, please contact us on email@example.com or +44 (0) 02 3198 7706.
Please stay safe.