AWS Cloud Computing Job Academy Programme
What is the AWS Cloud Computing Job Academy Programme
This AWS Cloud Computing Job Academy Programme is the ideal way into a career as a Cloud Computing professional, within job roles such as, Solutions Architect, Network Engineer, or Systems Administrator. You will learn the fundamental Cloud Computing skills and knowledge necessary to excel in this marketplace. As A Cloud Computer specialist, it will be your responsibility to plan, design and develop applications on Cloud, and take ownership of support, general maintenance, and management.
Throughout this programme you’ll prepare to pass your exams for all the necessary certifications to work as a Cloud Computing professional, including: CompTIA Cloud+, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – Foundation, AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate, AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional, and BCS Essentials Certificate in Artificial Intelligence.
You will get to attend your graduation ceremony at a prestigious location!
This programme also includes recruitment workshops, and we will introduce you to employers that are looking for Cloud Computing professionals, with the goal of helping you get a job placement with one of them.
Who is this programme suitable for?
Are you working in the IT arena but would like to move into the ever-expanding sector of Cloud Computing? If so, this Cloud Computing certification programme is for you. This programme would also be beneficial for individuals with IT experience in Systems Admin roles, but who lack specific Cloud experience and knowledge.
Why study this AWS programme with us?
We have over a decade of experience in this sector and have helped thousands of delegates gain employment in the IT and Cyber Security sectors for companies such as Apple, Rackspace, Ministry of Defence, HMRC, Swiss Quote and Exponential-E.
Since our inception we have trained over 575,000 delegates around the world, many of whom are now working in their dream jobs or have successfully changed careers with our help, due to our Job Placement Programmes.
What job could I get with this qualification?
This AWS Cloud Computing Job Placement Programme will enable you to start working in a range of Cloud-based job roles, including:
- Systems Administrator – £43k
- Network Engineer – £52k
- Cloud Developer – £55k
- Solutions Architect – £78k
While the above salaries showcase UK averages, there’s the potential to earn up to £100k in Cloud Computing roles in the UK.
What is the enrolment, studying and the job placement process?
There are five sections making up this Job Academy Programme:
- Onboarding – A no obligation meeting with our team
- Induction – Discover more about this programme, schedules and prepare to get started
- Training – Study your online and classroom course, as well as practical labs, assessments and pass all your examinations.
- Recruitment Workshops – Once you have completed your training you will undertake the below process and work towards a job placement offer:
- Attend recruitment workshops
- Participate in technical mock interviews
- Attend our ‘meet employer’ days
- Accept invitations to interview
- Receive a job placement offer and start working towards your new career
- Job Placement - When you have finished your training and passed the required exams, you will move onto the employment section of this programme. Here you will attend recruitment and job preparation events, such as our ‘Meet an Employer’ event, where you will be introduced to our vast pool of employers from a range of organisations, who are looking for highly trained Cloud Computing specialists, like you!
To be accepted for a job placement you must attend classes and recruitment workshops, pass our internal practical assessments, and sit and pass all the accredited certifications.
Syllabus & Course Modules
We have included 5 certification courses with this programme, which will help provide you with the knowledge, skills, and techniques to navigate a career in Cloud Computing.
Course Package Includes:
- CompTIA Cloud+
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – Foundation
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- BCS Essentials Certificate in Artificial Intelligence
- Student Support
- Recruitment Consultant
- Graduation ceremony at a prestigious location
Course Overview & Learning Outcomes
- Configuration & Deployment – Be able to analyse system requirements so that you can successfully execute workload migrations to the Cloud
- Management – Use performance data to determine the correct allocation of Cloud resources to apply required changes
- Maintenance – Implement appropriate processes and technologies, including orchestration and automation, ensuring desired system performance
- Security – Learn how to implement the correct security controls required
- Troubleshooting – Know how to troubleshoot automation, capacity and connectivity, as well as security issues relating to Cloud implementations
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – Foundation
- Define what the AWS Cloud
- Describe key AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Explain the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Define the Pricing, Billing and Account management models
- Describe essential key services on the AWS platform
- Explain fundamental compliance and security aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- Gain hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- Understand how to use AWS deployment and management services
- Identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
- Understand basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
- Learn the AWS global infrastructure
- Understand security features and tools that AWS provides
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- Implement cost-control strategies
- Migrate complex, multi-tier applications (on AWS)
- Select the most appropriate AWS service to design and deploy an application
- Design and deploy reliable applications on AWS
BCS Essentials Certificate in Artificial Intelligence
- Describe ‘learning from experience’ and how it relates to Machine Learning (ML)
- Explain the benefits of Artificial Intelligence
- Demonstrate understanding of the AI intelligent agent description
- List future directions of humans and machines working together
FREE AWS Job Assist Virtual Event
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the hottest sectors in tech right now, and as such, we've teamed up with the industries top cloud computing experts to host sessions, designed to give you everything you need to develop your cloud career.
- Learn how to unlock a six-figure earning potential
- Join us at our exclusive event to learn how you can launch a career in cloud computing
- We are offering 25 seats for FREE (normally £295). Secure yours now so you don’t miss out.
Who should attend?
Those aspiring to work in IT, University Graduates interested in IT and IT Professionals.
- Welcome - A run through of the full agenda for the afternoon
- Introduction to The Cloud - What the Cloud is, why everyone is talking about it, and the future of IT
- Introduction to AWS - What AWS is and why there is a huge market demand for it right now, plus how to capitalise from it
- Hands on Labs - Hands on labs on Amazon Web Services and the opportunity to use our state-of-the-art equipment
- 1-on-1 Career Guidance - Expert career advice from out IT recruitment specialists who will tell you exactly what you need to get a lucrative job in AWS
- Event: AWS Job Assist Event (held virtually)